Just Dance 2017 is the eighth installment in the Just Dance franchise. The game was first teased on June 10, 2016, and was officially revealed at E3 2016. The game is set to be generally released in North America on October 25, 2016, with the Nintendo NX version of the game hitting stores in 2017.
Gameplay and FeaturesEdit
- Just Dance Controller (for iOS, Android and Windows Phone)
- Your smartphone acts as a tracking device and scores your moves - no camera, Kinect, or PS Move included!
- Take photos of your Just Dance moments, apply fun filters, and share them on your favorite social networks!
- Access Just Dance TV video content anywhere, anytime.
Watch, like, and share exclusive videos including autodances, dance lessons, behind the scenes videos and Just Dance Minutes.
- Play with up to 6 players simultaneously.
- Just Dance Unlimited (8th-Gen, Nintendo NX and PC only)
- The dance-on-demand service is back and brings fresh content to all game modes!
- More than 250 songs will be available at launch and more content, including EXCLUSIVE songs, will be added throughout the year!
- New search tools and customized playlists will help you find your favorite tracks to dance to and keep the party going.
- A time-limited trial of Just Dance Unlimited comes in every box of Just Dance 2017!
- Just Dance Machine
- Aliens have abducted you! They need your dance energy to refill their spaceship's batteries and go back home.
- Each Dance Machine session is composed of five short exclusive and unique dance experiences that span different types of dance: Flamenco, Charleston, Ballet, Haka, French Cancan... Never seen before on Just Dance!
- If you have provided the Aliens with enough energy, they will unlock new dance segments for you to try and help them out!
- Sweat + Playlists
- Make workouts fun by creating playlists with your favorite
tracks, or launching the non-stop shuffle mode! Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
- World Dance Floor
- The player-vs-player feature will be returning to all 7th- and 8th-Gen consoles.